How much should I (do I) want to know about what my spouse does when viewing porn?
This depends on you. You have 4 options:
- Do nothing, know nothing and go on as if life is just fine. (It won’t stay that way.)
- Know every detail of everything. This can be dangerous because detail can get in the way of forgiveness.
- Know the “types” of things your partner has done.
- Know the basic actions – watched porn, went to a sex shop, had an affair, visited a prostitute – so you know how to protect your marriage.
- Simply know they are addicted to porn or sex and try to move forward.