WE HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO
Help others conquer through Christ
CtC has done unique and effective work. We’ve created a program to help people addicted to pornography use to reject it. We’ve created a system to aid parents, pastors, and teachers in leading our maturing children to resist the temptation of online porn.
Now it’s time for us to focus on those whose lives are turned upside-down by their loved-one’s porn use or addiction. We’re thinking of the spouses, the fiancés, the kids, the parents.
We have a long way to go, and we need your support!
As we have done for the people who struggle with porn, we need to create resources for a program that will be effective and empowering for those who love them. Look at our plans and judge for yourself whether this work is something you believe needs to be done. We hope you’ll join us.
- We’re going to create a video of a round table Q and A with real couples who have experienced this wreckage. Creating a good video like this costs around $4k.
- We’ll do exclusive interviews with those with great stories that will encourage and inspire those whose hearts are reeling. Between shooting and editing, these videos cost about $400 each. We’ll do as many as we have compelling stories to tell.
- We’ll write a 7-day devotional – just enough to carry someone through their first week after they find out about their loved-one’s addiction. Paying writers, editing, and making it beautiful will cost about $600.
- We’ll create 4 eBooks (one for forgiveness, one for marriage, one for divorce, and one for dating) and an interactive workbook to give people concrete ways to process and move forward. Each of these will cost at least $450 between writing, editing, and attractive production.
- Finally, we’ll create a “What Not to Say” info guidebook for ministers, designed to help them “triage” a marriage in crisis while avoiding the pitfalls of blame, assumptions, and fear-based counseling. This will have to be developed and field-tested and will cost around $500.
- Beyond all this, we’ll be developing a whole new section of our website, which requires hours of designer work and coordination with the team. This will cost between $750-$1,500.
God has blessed our efforts to communicate the dangers of porn and the power of Christ and his grace. Still, we have more people to help – those struggling with the impact of their loved one’s sin.
Will you join us in our work? Your donation will have a direct impact on helping others to conquer the destructiveness of porn.
Thank you for your help in fighting this battle.
Give a Gift to CtC
The link below will take you to the “Donate to Special Ministries” page on the web site of the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS), our parent organization.
Select Conquerors Through Christ from the designation drop down(first entry) to assign your donation for CtC use.
Should the site be unavailable due to maintenance, return later to try again.
How will we use your gift?
Gifts to CtC keep both ongoing ministry strong and allow us to tackle new projects. Our ongoing ministry includes reviewing and publicizing helpful books and articles, keeping the website current, making presentations to schools, men’s groups, conferences, etc., and other activities.
New projects that your generous gifts will help us complete include:
Resources for those whose lives are turned upside-down by their loved-one’s porn use or addiction – spouses, the fiancés, the kids, the parents.
Q&A round table with couples
Video conversations with real couples who have experienced this wreckage
Encouraging video interviews
Interviews with those with great stories that will encourage and inspire those hearts are reeling
7-day devotional for loved ones
Devotions to carry someone through their first week after they find out about their loved-one’s addiction
eBooks on topics loved ones ask about
Downloadable eBooks on forgiveness, marriage, divorce, and dating, and an interactive workbook to give people concrete ways to process and move forward
A guidebook for ministers
A “What not to say” guidebook, designed to help ministers “triage” a marriage in crisis while avoiding the pitfalls of blame, assumptions, and fear-based counseling.
If CtC Resources assist you in your efforts to Resist, Reject, or Recover from porn use, please help us continue to create them. Your gift would be a tremendous blessing to our ministry.