- Pray. Tell God about what you have been doing. It shouldn’t be all that hard, after all, He already knows. He’s just waiting for you to come to him so he can tell you that he he loves you and has forgiven you.
- Watch our videos and explore the web site— they summarize the steps to follow to get porn out of your life.
- Take the hardest step—tell someone—your pastor, a trusted friend, your spouse, or a Christian counselor. This is an sin we can almost guarantee you will not be able to “fix” on your own. You will need help. But the good news is there IS help available. But you must seek it out. Satan will seek to keep you isolated and weak. Don’t let him.
- Seek ongoing support in the form of counseling and accountability. This is a battle and Satan will not let his grip on you go without a treamendous struggle.
- Thank God for the victories and cry for mercy for any failures along the way.
https://conquerorsthroughchrist.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/FAQfeatured.jpg 400 600 cthruc https://cthruc.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/CtCheader_LG2-156.png cthruc2015-12-06 05:06:532020-11-09 10:35:45Ok – so maybe I am addicted. Now what do I do?
You might also like
I’m a pastor so am very familiar with helping people who sin, but not very familiar with porn addiction. How can I best help someone who comes to me with this problem?